- Full Brick
- House Wrap
- Radiant Barrier Decking
- Heritage II Roof
- R-19 Walls And R-38 Ceiling Insulation
- Low-E Vinyl Tilt-In Windows
- Frigidaire Or Equal Kitchen Appliances
- 3cm Granite Kitchen
- Tumbled Marble Backsplash
- Custom Cabinetry - Staggered
- Under Counter Kitchen Lighting
- Recessed Lighting
- Lighting Allowance
- 4 1/2" Baseboards
- Cheyenne Interior Doors
- Bullnose Corners And Arches - Living
- 9' Ceilings
- Framed Bath Mirrors
- Granite Vanities Baths
- Whirlpool Tub - Master Bath
- Marble Master Shower - Separate
- High Grade Plumbing Fixtures
- Ceramic Tile Wet Areas - Utility, Baths
- Carpet In Bedrooms
- Hardwood Floors - Entry, Living Area, Kitchen, Dining
- Wiring For Ceiling Fans - Living, Bedrooms
- Wiring For 4 TVs And 4 Phones
- 50 Gallon Hot Water Heater
- Two Exterior Water Faucets And Electric Outlets
- Full Sod
- Front Landscape
- 1 Year Warranty
**Features revised Oct. 2013
** Features are subject to change.
Broken Arrow Public Schools
- Decide whether you want to use a professional mover or go with a rental service and move yourself.
- Make sure all your furniture will fit in your new home.
- You may want to rent a disposal unit to discard clutter and make the move easier.
- Develop a list of all those who need to know your new address and phone number: DMV, Bank, Credit Cards, Friends, Family
Rent vs. Buy: What are the Benefits?
- Property ownership
- Appreciable asset
- Ability to remodel and renovate
- You can make all the decisions yourself!